AIS for commercial and leisure vessels
A low cost fully integrated AIS
vessel tracking beacon suitable
for even the smallest vessel.
The I100 is a revolutionary ruggedised AIS tracking device powered by a internal rechargeable battery. Integrated VHF and GPS antennas, married to an intelligent 2W transmitter and a range of security features make installation and mass deployment simple.
- Unique transmission control
- AIS System Interoperability
- Battery powered
- Enhanced security features
- Multiple anti-tamper features
- Supplied with holster charger and mounting bracket
- Fully integrated antennas
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Intelligent CS transmitter ensures interoperability on all AIS systems
To view the product brochure or manual as a pdf, simply click on the icons to the right
Unique Transmission Control
The I100 is activated when locked into a special vessel mounted bracket. Each unit uniquely matches to a specific bracket.
Internal rechargeable battery will power the Identifier for up to 24 hours a day, 5 days a week between charges. Recharges within 5 hours.
Enhanced Security Features
The I100 has a number of built in passive and proactive security features to protect the unit from tampering and unauthorized transfer between vessels.